Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a medela swing breast pump from overseas?

Options
  • 04-10-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

I'm considering buying a Medela Swing breast pump from overseas off ebay- I've found a couple in the US and one in Spain that, incl. shipping, should only come in around 80 euro, which makes it affordable for me (I can't afford to pay the new price for the Swing).

Do you think I'll have any issue with using an adaptor plug on a pump from either the US or EU? Am thinking the voltage might be an issue for the american one?

(Secondary question, in case you're still reading - if you've used both the "mini" and the Swing, would you opt for a 2nd hand Swing or a new mini?)

Thx!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭CamillaRhodes

Sorry mods, just realised this should be in the Newborn forum, can you delete this one if nec to avoid duplication? Sorry!

Advertisement