Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water rates cafe

Options
  • 04-10-2012 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I just got invoice for water rates for the year. Its €619. I live in the smal town of Macroom.

Would this be accurate?

I cant find any examples on what others are paying on the net or here on boards.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

have you a meter installed on your premises ? if you do then you should know your rate from the meter.

If you dont then Cork Citys rates for cafes are €33.26 per seat per annum. So count up your seats and see how that compares

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭bogwalrus

miju wrote: »
    have you a meter installed on your premises ? if you do then you should know your rate from the meter.

If you dont then Cork Citys rates for cafes are €33.26 per seat per annum. So count up your seats and see how that compares

I cant get my meter open. I need a bigger screw dryer. I was on to the water meter office for cork county so once i get a reading i will submit it and they can give me a more accurate idea.

I have a feeling my landlord has an invoice that includes charges prior to me moving in and thats included.

Thanks for your reply. Cork city's fixed rates are very reasonable compared to my place.

Advertisement