Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***BRAND NEW MOD***

Options
  • 04-10-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭

Please welcome our second mod on Racquet Sports........ cgpg5!! :D

*slow clap*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭KINGVictor

RosyLily wrote: »
    Please welcome our second mod on Racquet Sports........ cgpg5!! :D

*slow clap*

Thats brilliant news and well deserved!

Be easy on us Cgpg :D; Regardless I will still continue to put it to you that Rafa is the best ever...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,866 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

KINGVictor wrote: »
    Regardless I will still continue to put it to you that Rafa is the best ever...
    Shouldn't really be discussing soccer over here, but I always thought Bob Paisley was slightly better than him

Oh, and welcome to your new role cgpg5. Good luck in keeping this unruly mob in hand, and don't forget your newly found powers:

images?q=tbn:bK07In_Jwz_qeM:http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b319/Spookie455/Random/Banstick.jpg&t=1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Welcome! Let's us know if we can ever be of help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

Thanks very much guys. Am very much looking forward to the role. Ye're all a great bunch in the forum so I'm expecting zero problems! :D

Cheers King Victor! Also, I think you'll find that there'll be a few changes around here! Any anti-Murray comments = a straight ban! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

cgpg5 wrote: »
    Thanks very much guys. Am very much looking forward to the role. Ye're all a great bunch in the forum so I'm expecting zero problems! :D

Cheers King Victor! Also, I think you'll find that there'll be a few changes around here! Any anti-Murray comments = a straight ban! :D

With my "anti-Federer comments = straight ban" rule, that should keep out the riff-raff!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭KINGVictor

RosyLily wrote: »
    With my "anti-Federer comments = straight ban" rule, that should keep out the riff-raff!:D

lmao...well you guys have a problem on your hands as I am strongly anti-Murray and relatively anti-Fed. On behalf of all Rafa fans, I say you will not control or stop us! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

KINGVictor wrote: »
    lmao...well you guys have a problem on your hands as I am strongly anti-Murray and relatively anti-Fed. On behalf of all Rafa fans, I say you will not control or stop us! lol

Time to take out the riff-raff!!!:pac:

Advertisement