Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Looking for a favour

Options
  • 04-10-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here know anybody in fatal ascension. I'm looking for somebody to shift some stuff out of one of their stations in branch. Failing that, I suppose it may be possible to anyone with blue standings to CFC.
    Black frog can't do it as it is not an npc station.
    I could sell what is there, but there are some items I would like to get my hands on.

[edit] ill pay black frog rates to get it done[/edit]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Try the "irish" channel in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Tried it.
    Suggestions ranged from sell it to get an npc alt up there. I dont think the npc alt will work though, as i wouldnt be blue to FA, so probably couldnt dock

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

BioHazRd wrote: »
    Tried it.
    Suggestions ranged from sell it to get an npc alt up there. I dont think the npc alt will work though, as i wouldnt be blue to FA, so probably couldnt dock

I don't have any standings with FA so can't help =/

Advertisement