Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Vacuum Cleaner

Options
  • 04-10-2012 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭

I've never actually bought one of these but need to now, what do I look for?

Do they all need bags, could I get an industrial one somewhere, I don't think they need bags or not all of them anyway.

Recommendations please....online or shop, no matter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I've never actually bought one of these but need to now, what do I look for?

Do they all need bags, could I get an industrial one somewhere, I don't think they need bags or not all of them anyway.

Recommendations please....online or shop, no matter.

Industrial ones are very large and heavy so difficult to carry up stairs. Buy one with a hepa filter and buy one with the highest wattage possible as it will have better suction. They don't all have bags. I would buy one without bags. You just empty the hoover - cheaper than buying bags.

Advertisement