Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All gods are man made.

Options
  • 03-10-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

The more I learned thus far and think about my former beliefs the more I'm repulsed by them. I never truly realized just how mind numbing wacky they all are. I cannot help to agree now with when some that say the bible is a death and blood cult, as with the Koran, their both vile religions at it's core, though I can find good things in both religions I believe one thing that's slowing human progress down is both these man made religions, they both warp the human mind to believe sick stories that would get flat out rejected if found in any other book.

No matter how many Christians and Muslims say their god is a caring and loving entity, as described in many of the verses in both books....you'll find a god to be mass murderer, commands rape, commands genocide, commands death on innocent animals, commands angels to execute atrocious acts, is a big racist by selecting a single race, is sexist to the core, condemns human individuality and human thinking, supports slavery, is a entity that divides and sets asunder, a being that destroys things for his pleasures, a sadist, is a god of confusion and contradiction, a god that seems like has some sort of personality disorder and a god filled with much hate and bigotry, a god that claims holiness and righteousness but by his actions foretold in the good old books is the pinnacle of evilness and makes Josephus Stalin seem like a angel of light, both gods based on the many verses I see in both books is to find fault in it's creations and make it possible so he has some sick reason to kill and torture the such, both these gods described in these books are anti-science and want humans to remain ignorant and both books described the believers as sheep and to be as gullible as a small child, and it rewards blind faith over any kind of intellectualism or critical thought, both gods in both books only hinder humans, both books set impossible standards that no one can meet and then the said books condemn you in the fiery depths of eternal hell for not making the impossible possible, both books are riddled with absurd stories, both want to make me vomit, both are unworthy any kind respect even if you can find some nice and a few good stories in it, both are a virus that needs to be cured, both say you can do all sorts of magical things if you have faith but I have yet to see a single magical act preform by god in the real world, both books are static and remain a fragment of human stupidity and ignoramus minds, both gods allow highly intelligent forces called angels to interfere with human affairs, putting any human at a mass disadvantage and then condemns them for being fooled by such forces is sick by any standards and is illogical to all that is logical, both books support the worse kind of punishment....eternal endless mindless suffering so these gods can get a hard on for all eternity to hear the cries of the dammed.... in the billions I might add, such forces are the root of evil if hell exists, both books produce much fear, and I now come to despise my former beliefs.....that is no joke.

I do not care if I'm being harsh and I'm angry.... rightly so I might add, for the Christians you see today are dumbing the bible down, the many dumb down versions you see today are still a blight upon any intelligent life form. many other beliefs, unlike the Christian one and Muslim one do not have eternal suffering as they do...... though some atheists say other wise. I find many other beliefs to be less vile then both of these books, but any god that has any of the traits described by a theist is almost impossible to exist, yes, atheists can be almost absolutely certainty that a single type of god that people claim to exists is close to impossible to be real, for do not let numbers of the people that believe in a single type of god imitated you, a minority can show the large populace and even the majority of the world to be shown wrong, and when some atheists say we should be quite, I've seen some think this way, I advise you not to listen to it, speak up more, and this will seem even more harsh, but I believe all forms of Christianity and Islam need to go....they need to go for good, prayer needs to go as well, it only leads to people to disappointment or best a placebo effect and is a waste of real time.

I see to many people going against evolution... but it's time these people stop rejecting what is obvious and accept it already.

My words are harsh, but I want to see humanity progress rapidly before I'm dead and these religions are a divisive tool and lead humans pinned against each other, and though many Christians and Muslims are good people, but no doubt both are either ignorant of their own holy books or they modernize it to make in more appeasing, both religions are some the most anti-any intelligent species I've ever seen yet, both are some of the most vomit educing books ever when I read it without that rainbow sun shine type of interpretations, both books need to be exposed to the light for what they really are, for no Christian or Muslim follow either book to the core...not even close.... not even terrorists do since neither can do the miracles the books say they can do, but I expect no less from forces or beings that are human made construction.

I'm not saying this all for dynamic effect, I'm saying it because I really mean what I say, and I'm still am dumb founded I once believed myself, but it was people being harsh and ridiculing my religion that has shown me what a heaping pile of crap it is, and I will never spread such a virus around ever again, but if one wants to see if the bible or Koran for what they truly are, you need use that brain and to think....think, set aside your emotions, that the idea you may of wasted your life on a lie, set aside the magic decoder ring you claim to have, you then will see it for what is truly is, garbage, and much garbage, for I cannot promise people who may be possible to de-convert that your life will be better or that real reality will make you happier then a disillusion, but I can say with much confidence if any Christian or Muslim does the same thing I did they will see it for what it truly is....junk, and a great fog will be lifted from your mind to see stuff you taunted as good is really bad in most areas.

While I despise both these religions that does NOT mean I hate Muslims or Christians, what humanity needs is a change because what I see is a world filled many issues that people can possibly fixed if they work together, but as long as people do nothing nothing will happen.......do NOT let the world suffer more then has to it....I say that to all who read this.

Peace!:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Annnnd... exhale. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Jellicoe

Opinions . . . . everybody got one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Jellicoe wrote: »
    Opinions . . . . everybody got one

In YOUR opinion!

thanks for yours !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I have no opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

tl,dr?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Man in angry stage of atheism. Give him a few months/years/whatever and the good-natured apathy towards most religion will settle in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I think especially for a person coming to terms with a lack of belief after being religious and having a million thoughts trampling over one another in a mad dash to explode out of your mouth it's important that we here at A&A give a space for people to vent like this.

Sometimes it's just nice to put something out there. It doesn't need to be ground breaking but for yourself moreso than anyone, it helps to put it down and click that "post" button.

Well done OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

endacl wrote: »
    I have no opinion.
    So you think!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

JohnX1111 wrote: »
    I'm still am dumb founded I once believed myself

No need to be so hard on yourself.
    You were brainwashed by people who truly believed in it all themselves and you trusted them enough to take it all on without question.

Acceptance brings peace. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Hmmm. It appears this was a cut and paste job. (Thx, gvn).

Any closing remarks?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Peregrinus wrote: »
    endacl wrote: »
    I have no opinion.
    So you think!
    Says you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Thank god for the Internet

endacl wrote:
    I have no opinion.
    . . . in your opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Dades wrote: »
    Hmmm. It appears this was a cut and paste job. (Thx, gvn).

Any closing remarks?

You just google the whole thing? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

That link leads to a page telling me that I am banned... oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

All gods are not manmade. The is one god, but we don't get to find out which one is real until we die. Personally I hope it's some obscure god of inebriation, as I imagine that would make for a tolerable afterlife. Much preferable to an eternity of harp lessons.

Advertisement