Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheist Ireland attends OSCE human rights meeting in Poland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Fab:pac: Thank you for going, thank you for speaking. Must listen to the other links later. That was the most reasonable and articulate speech I've heard in a long time. Looking forward to the longer ones (later)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Michael Nugent

Obliq wrote: »
    Fab:pac: Thank you for going, thank you for speaking. Must listen to the other links later. That was the most reasonable and articulate speech I've heard in a long time. Looking forward to the longer ones (later)
    Thanks, Obliq.

At the moment, the other links are just to the text of what we said.

We'll have video of them online hopefully by tomorrow and I'll post the video links here also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Nice job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭UDP

Well done Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

I often wonder who is subject to blasphemy laws? Surely not a disbeliever! I would imagine only the signed up can breach what they have signed up to!

Why are government ministers being dishonest about the contracts/oaths.. verbal/written... that they are making? Can we not trust their words?

is power so enchanthing?

i am slightly confused though...AI wants inclusivity and parts of the muslim world want respect for all prophets!

I suspect both sides may need to think again!

or ,possibly ,to their horror, find they are on the same page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

^ I actually wonder who campaigned FOR Ireland's blasphemy laws. I have a feeling that it's the Galactic Empire Iona Institute.

Advertisement