Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE paramedic program

Options
  • 03-10-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys does anybody know when the HSE are planning to start recruiting for their paramedic program? I plan on becoming either a paramedic or a doctor and I am also a member of the order of malta ambulance corps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭borrch

Hi, Its anyones guess when they will be recruiting, but its supposed to be in the next few months. But that what they have been saying for more than a year now...
    I assume you know that you need your C1 licence and D1 before completion of training. Personally, i'd go for medicine if i were you. Its much better paid, and a greater variety of employment opportunities. Paramedics only start on €25k now...

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DUBDUBDUB

Hey guys does anybody know when the HSE are planning to start recruiting for their paramedic program? I plan on becoming either a paramedic or a doctor and I am also a member of the order of malta ambulance corps.

Paramedic or a Doctor?? Trust me, if you are that clever, be a Doctor. There is no comparison

Advertisement