Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS : Citec Aero 3000 wheels

Options
  • 02-10-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Shimano freehub .30mm aero profile with black grey decals
    Less than 100k on these .in absolutely perfect condition .got them on a new bike last month and have only done short dry spins.
    Wheels only no cassette or tyres/tubes.
    Looking for 350 Ono.i'll put up some pics tomorrow.

http://citec.de/main.php?id=7

Similar to these . My wheels are the aero 3000 not the aero S 3000 which are a slightly better wheel.The hubs rims etc look exactly the same.

Photos added
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

The look nice but I'm unfamiliar with the brand. Can anybody comment on them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

Are they the same weight as the 'S' model do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭markie379

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/wheel-sets/product/review-citec-3000-s-aero-wheelset11-44985
    I found this Review for them again its for the S version but as far as I know there isn't much of a difference.
    I wouldn't be selling them only for getting a good deal on a new set of 2012 kysrium SL's.They roll really well and look great.

Weights from the kitchen scales are
    Front 725 g
    Rear 1099 g
    Front 16 Spokes Rear 20 Spokes. The S version reviewed has 14 Front and 16 Rear Spokes.
    The extra weight is probably due to the extra spokes and maybe a different freehub.

Picture of them on my bike attached.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

markie379 wrote: »

Picture of them on my bike attached.:D

Are you in Australia? :D

For some reason that piccy gets flipped when I post it:confused:

• Advertisement

Price drop to 270.
    If I cant get close to this I'll keep them as training wheels.

I'm going to withdraw these and hold onto them.
    Mods please close

Advertisement