Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cougar spots in Laois

Options
  • 02-10-2012 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I am trying to find out the best places to catch a few cougars in the Portlaoise/Tullamore area. Not looking for wheter or not you like cougars just want to know where and when they are on the prowl in my area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,429 ✭✭✭✭ted1

You don't catch cougars they catch you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭holdfast

Did you try the women club. There on Thursday night down here, failing that the country women association.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Leinster78 wrote: »
    Hi I am trying to find out the best places to catch a few cougars in the Portlaoise/Tullamore area. Not looking for wheter or not you like cougars just want to know where and when they are on the prowl in my area

http://ie.cougarlife.com/?co=IE

Have you tried online here, or maybe over 30 clubs in your area? It's not rocket science.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Leinster78

Just looking for the names of some pubs/clubs and the best nights to meet them. Dont want to trawl dating sites endlessly ,just want to know if Im in the mood where and when is the best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Leinster78 wrote: »
    Just looking for the names of some pubs/clubs and the best nights to meet them. Dont want to trawl dating sites endlessly ,just want to know if Im in the mood where and when is the best bet
    If the 78 in your username refers to your year of birth, you're far, far too old for a cougar. Better luck in your next life :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

godeas16 wrote: »
    http://ie.cougarlife.com/?co=IE

Have you tried online here, or maybe over 30 clubs in your area? It's not rocket science.

jesus imagine the outcry if the tables were the other way around with that website.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 graphy

Try the bingo halls. They love a bit of fresh meat in there so they do

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

oh good God

Cheers

DrG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement