Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for practice work?

Options
  • 02-10-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Right well here's the thing, i'm a student studying software development and I really enjoy doing web and programming, currently i'm learning about Java and Javascript but I have tried to stay one step ahead and am looking up JQuery and AJAX in my spare time along with going back over the HTML5 and CSS3 we were doing last year, I also know Visual Basic and PHP...

My question is, is there anywhere I can go to find small projects to do for people so that I can get some extra practice? and even better if it paid even if it's only something like €20 as I need to start getting some money for my first car? :/

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

Previous practice build - Here

Advertisement