Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready for life after second level?

Options
  • 02-10-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am seeing a lot of discussion and comments about preparing for and getting through the Leaving Certificate Exams but a lot less about preparing for the changes that come with finishing school for good.

Therefore, 1) I was wondering how prepared people felt for life after school and 2) what they were doing to decide their next steps when the school doors close for the last time.

By the way I can appreciate the need for discussion, debate and advice surrounding this period of time (and I am aware of and looked through Career and Job Discussion threads as well). I just want to take the discussion in a slightly different direction.

Advertisement