Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEST DEAL DISCOUNT SITES FOR HOLIDAYS- PLEASE HELP

Options
  • 02-10-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi Folks

am looking to go away for a weekend in October and am trying to see if there is any good websites out there that do bargin deals... the only websites i am aware is :

www.groupon.ie
    www.dealrush.ie
    www.boardsdeals.ie ...this one is now gone though

am i missing any other websites? if so then can you please tell me....am looking to go away for 2-3 days at the end of october, anywhere in ireland for a decent enough price which includes at least breakfast and one dinner....and a decent place to go out and have drinks in.....please help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭jt_dublin

Have a look at http://www.mydealpage.ie. It has the deals from all or most of the deals websites.

Under the category tab, you can just select the accomodation category to see only hotel / holiday offers.

Advertisement