Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to board - Looking for a good GP

Options
  • 02-10-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Not sure if this is the right place, but fed up with GP not listening to me and decided to change, wanting to find a GP that listens, fights yer cause and takes action when ye need him to do so.

Not asking much:D

Must be Ennis based.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Oscar Goldman

pm if feel appropriate:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I couldn't recommend all the doctors in the Abbey Medical Centre highly enough, Mrs. Clareman has moved to them as well and really likes them there, her normal doctor (Edel Twomey) is on maternity leave at the moment but the cover is equally good.

Welcome to boards Oscar btw

Mod hat on, feel free to recommend whomever you feel, but please don't speak negatively of people or quote specific events. Also, requesting medical advice on boards is against the T&Cs.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Well I have to second Abbey Medical Centre, I moved to them a few years, mainly because of the parking! But i am so happy i did, I didnt even realise the level of care they give actually existed!

Thanks for the feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Dr Màire Finn is excellent at Ennis medical centre on the Gort Road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

+1 for Dr. Máire Finn, she has a weekly medical slot on Clare FM on Wednesday afternoons too.

Thanks again for the feedback

Advertisement