Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI, any word yet?

Options
  • 02-10-2012 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

I sent off the CDVEC form a few weeks back and no word yet, anyone else in the same situation or know how long it will take for them to get back to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭AlexDublin

I spoke to SUSI yesterday and they said they are estimating that my approval decision will be made around the end of this month. I applied in August.........

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭donalfo

I phoned them today, they said that it could be the end of the month. I applied as soon as the forms were made available as I am continuing a course, so I was already enrolled. This is the longest that I have had to wait, bar my first year application. They said that because its the first year of this new system that 'teething problems' would be expected. They should not be expected if the system was organised properly in the first place, they have had years to come up with a more efficient system and they seem to have made things worse. aaaargh!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭AlexDublin

yuppp i feel your pain donal

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LedZeppelin

Yeah my mam has been nagging them a lot on my behalf and is getting pretty much the same response every time - "there's delays...it will take weeks...your grant is still being processed...blah blah blah"
    We'll all be broke until Christmas at this rate!

Advertisement