Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zanussi integrated Fridge freezer problems

Options
  • 02-10-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a Zanussi ZBB6286 integrated fridge freezer which keeps getting iced up. This prevents the baskets in the freezer from seating properly which in turn prevents the door closing properly which is possibly the cause of the ice in the first place. I think the door seal might also be the problem as there is no vacuum being created when the freezer door is opened/closed. I understood that when the door is closed properly, the refrigeration caused the air to shrink in the freezer and hence cause the vacuum which helps the door seal.

Can i get a new seal fitted and are there still guys who do this kind of thing. I'm in the Rathmines area so someone local would be ideal. There used be a place in Harold's cross (McArdles), but they are long gone I think.

Advertisement