Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IATI Distance Course - McKeon Murray (And internships/jobs)

Options
  • 02-10-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever done the distance learning option with McKeon Murray for the IATI. I'm thinking of expanding my qualifications and this seems like something I could do during my down time. What they offer seems to be limited, but there's no way of doing the IATI learning on your own. You have to be registered with a college.

Also, is it even feasible to get the type of work that'd be using what I learn as I learn?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hookedcruiser

Hi,
    I started that course in 2006 but found out quite quickly that I really needed to ask questions face to face and therefore completed the 2 year night school course (and passed). I now run my own Bookkeeping service.

Advertisement