Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Dublin parish records

Options
  • 02-10-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi, I have found what could be my GG Aunt's birth record on family search, the quarter and the year are correct but it gives her name as 'female Muldoon'. Roots Ireland have no record of her. Are there dublin parish records available online to look through?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Yes - for a fee: rootsireland.ie. Last time I looked, not all parishes were included.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Elizabetha

Thanks P.Breathnack, I had already looked there and shes not on it, was just wondering if there is anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

There is a small amount of coverage of the north inner city on irishgenealogy.ie - I think it is limited to the Pro-Cathedral parish and St Michan's.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tenterfields

Did you try the few north city parishes on irishgenealogy.ie?

No tenterfields, I will give that a go now, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭shanew

Elizabetha wrote: »
    Hi, I have found what could be my GG Aunt's birth record on family search, the quarter and the year are correct but it gives her name as 'female Muldoon'. Roots Ireland have no record of her. Are there dublin parish records available online to look through?

Thanks

might be worth getting a birth cert anyway to see if the parents names match up with your clues. Also the address should help figure out which parishes to check.

S.

Thanks Shane, Ive just sent away for it so with a bit of luck it might be her

Advertisement