Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belly bands

Options
  • 01-10-2012 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Im looking to buy a belly band but dont seem to have much luck finding my size.im lookong for size 20, any siggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

DId you try e-bay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Asos

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nicky987

Yeah no joy with ebay and asos only go to size 18, but size 16 & 18 havrnt been.available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Try motherhood maternity. It's an American brand but you can ship here. I have a belly band from them size xl but it's very stretchy you might find something there! Also their over the bump maternity pants are soooo comfy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Nicky987 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Im looking to buy a belly band but dont seem to have much luck finding my size.im lookong for size 20, any siggestions?

My daughter is size 18-20 and got hers in New Look. She said Mothercare have them too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement