Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combine care doc - must change

Options
  • 01-10-2012 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

All,

Just a quick one. Found a report online about my local GP and how he incorrectly admistered children's vaccines. I may be dramatic but now I don't trust him an would like to change my combined care doctor.

I always found him a bit desheveled and all over the place but its a bit shocking.

Can anyone recommend a good combined care doctor in south Dublin? Anyone's doctor have a fetal scanner in their surgery? Or at the least a Doppler? Really need help as all doctors I have been to to date have been useless an I would not respect their opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 twinkleT

HI
    I also had to change doctor at the start of my pregnancy and found another in dundrum that I am really happy with. Does the combined care and in my opinion is very thorough each visit. can send you details.

Advertisement