Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Tipp GAA jersey needed for best man speech?

Options
  • 30-09-2012 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry about the silly thread, but time is against me! Wedding next Friday,and I thought of something to add to the speech which would involve a baby Tipp GAA jersey?

Anyone know if I can get one of these in Limerick at all?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Limerick sports store on William St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Cheers, I was thinking they would have one alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

dunno about limerick but id check out the o neills website they usually hav a few things on sale and deliver in roughly 3 days i think!

I'll try town then online. I could in theory get a Limerick one, but the Tipp one would tie in with the speech better.... NEed it by Wednesday. I could go out to Nenagh if it comes to it...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

O'Neills can be very slow to deliver, wouldn't bet on them in that time frame.

• Advertisement

I'll try town. I'd imagine I'd pick one up somewhere in there what with a fair few people from Tipp who would shop in Limk

Advertisement