Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near UCC

Options
  • 30-09-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I am aware that this is a fairly common topic, but need advice anyway. Im doing a masters in UCC, travelling 3 days a week (Mon to Wed). Where can i park thats close by?

Is disk parking an option? Anyone know how much it is? Is it worth renting a driveway if I am only there 3 days?

Any help appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

normad wrote: »
    I am aware that this is a fairly common topic, but need advice anyway. Im doing a masters in UCC, travelling 3 days a week (Mon to Wed). Where can i park thats close by?

Is disk parking an option? Anyone know how much it is? Is it worth renting a driveway if I am only there 3 days?

Any help appreciated!

That is a very common thread topic in the actual UCC forum right here. A quick search in that forum will give you all the info you will need :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bofinfan

Gve up trying to park nearby. Parked on outskirts of city and got bus to UCC.

Advertisement