Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's jam

Options
  • 30-09-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So, if you're close to Blanchardstown, and you'd like to play some "stream" music (no big commitments, just for the sake of music), let me know.
    I'm looking someone to jam with, maybe write something...who knows.
    I've been playing guitar since more than 10 years, different kind of stuff ('70 prog rock, funky, grunge, electro...), and right now I'm looking for something acoustic.
    If you like dave matthews band, jethro tull, an emotional fish, newton faulker and this kind of stuff, or if you just want to jam in Dub15 drop me an email (lalupo@gmail.com)

Cheers

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 4 gizmo15

LucaA wrote: »
    So, if you're close to Blanchardstown, and you'd like to play some "stream" music (no big commitments, just for the sake of music), let me know.
    I'm looking someone to jam with, maybe write something...who knows.
    I've been playing guitar since more than 10 years, different kind of stuff ('70 prog rock, funky, grunge, electro...), and right now I'm looking for something acoustic.
    If you like dave matthews band, jethro tull, an emotional fish, newton faulker and this kind of stuff, or if you just want to jam in Dub15 drop me an email (lalupo@gmail.com)

Cheers

Where in Blanch are ya man? I'm playing a few years but definately getting better all the time..........are u looking to get into a band or just hang??

Advertisement