Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperste plea??

Options
  • 29-09-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know anyone coming from Charleroi Airport in Belgium, as I lost my wallet, it's in lost and found I have a reference. The airport won't send it and ryanair, who I flew with, won't take it on a flight coming out. I would really appreciate if someone coming through in the next few weeks could pick it up for me there would be a small reward.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Be careful they don't destroy it or something — these lost & found places don't hang on to things for ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RodgerDodger

Ya they said they'll hold it for a month....have another option but just going wait see what this will bring me....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Does anyone know anyone coming from Charleroi Airport in Belgium, as I lost my wallet, it's in lost and found I have a reference. The airport won't send it and ryanair, who I flew with, won't take it on a flight coming out. I would really appreciate if someone coming through in the next few weeks could pick it up for me there would be a small reward.....

can you get a courier like ups or dhl to pick it up for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RodgerDodger

Ya I've emailed a courier but no reply yet and I can send an envelope but just only got that reply from the airport just throwing this request out there

Advertisement