Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay and Direct Debits

Options
  • 29-09-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I'm just looking for some advice please.

I have just been switched to monthly pay in work, I will be due to be paid on the 28th of each month. However my direct debits come out of my bank account on the same date.

Will this be ok or should I try to change the direct debits?

My pay is definately in my bank account by 7 AM i'm not sure exactly what time the money is put in though.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It would be up to the companies involved as to whether they can change the date their debits come out. It may or may not be possible depending on how they are set up.

Theoretically it should be ok if everything comes in and out as planned though!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I always kept DDs for the 28th of the month, we were always paid on the 27th and still there were problems, ie Bank Holiday etc, money taken early / late. I had to keep a total of my 2 biggest DDs in the account all month long. I refused to take an overdraft.

Advertisement