Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi sleepsuits and bodysuits recall

Options
  • 29-09-2012 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Just in case any of ye bought these in the baby event last week they have issued a product recall on the three pack of sleepsuits and the two pack of bodysuits - I don't have the packaging anymore but I checked the barcode and it matches both the long and short sleeved bodysuits. The ad says the poppers may come off them when opened. I got a good few of these, packs of short sleeved, long sleeved and sleep suits in three or four different sizes. Kind of p'd off to have to bring them back but better safe than sorry I suppose and sure there will probably be another baby event before January I hope!

More info here anyway

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/service/12978.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

SaucySue wrote: »
    Just in case any of ye bought these in the baby event last week they have issued a product recall on the three pack of sleepsuits and the two pack of bodysuits - I don't have the packaging anymore but I checked the barcode and it matches both the long and short sleeved bodysuits. The ad says the poppers may come off them when opened. I got a good few of these, packs of short sleeved, long sleeved and sleep suits in three or four different sizes. Kind of p'd off to have to bring them back but better safe than sorry I suppose and sure there will probably be another baby event before January I hope!

More info here anyway

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/service/12978.htm

Thanks Sue I never would have caught that! Good thing I hadn't washed them yet- took them back yesterday and got a full refund even with no reciept! I guess I will have to start all over again :p

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Brought all the sleep suits & vests back today & got a cash refund with no receipt or packaging. I had washed everything too, annoying but at least the return was painless

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Thanks for this ... I have two sets of vests and one bodysuit set to return ... One of the yellow vests is now a murky grey ... :o I really must use refund to buy colour catchers!

Advertisement