Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So FSD 3 is out!

Options
  • 29-09-2012 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

RealModScene formally Team FSD have released FSD 3!
    TeamFSD Once again brings your XBOX 360 to the next level.
    I am honoured to present to you Freestyle 3. A seamless combination of existing FSD code with Future RxE Code.
    Now before i hear the screams and woes. RxE is being worked on, but due to technical and staffing limitations
    it is taking much longer than anticipated.
    This release will bring to you some of the major improvements researched for RXE and allow you to use them today.
    There is of course Coverflow as well as an enhaced HTTP service (fixes the chrome connection bug).
    Also we are bringing indie support (with dashlaunch) to your gamelist.
    And of course , how could i forget, Kinect integration throughout the entire dash. Both voice and gesture based controls.
    PLEASE READ THE README.
    it explains the kinect gestures and informs you of requirements for how to make it all work.
    ** NOTE ** if you install this over your existing FSD it will DELETE YOUR DATABASE.
    NEW INSTALL ONLY!
    you have been warned.
    With pleasure, TeamFSD.
    Source

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Indie Support? As in content will be useable from the Indie Marketplace, or do they mean indie devs can add to FSD itself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

EnterNow wrote: »
    Indie Support? As in content will be useable from the Indie Marketplace, or do they mean indie devs can add to FSD itself?

I think content is usable from the indie marketplace? The main highlight for me is the '3D' cover flow it's looks great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

justryan wrote: »
    I think content is usable from the indie marketplace? The main highlight for me is the '3D' cover flow it's looks great :D

Yeah hopefully its indie marketplace, some of that stuff is good. I wonder if they have emulated an XBL connection with a dashlaunch patch? Is this showing up as an update from within FSD itself, or is a separate install required?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I don't think it will show up on the previous version of FreeStyle Dash due to the domain being no longer available, I just did a new installation altogether you can download and burn the ISO, put it in your Xbox and follow the steps to install its fairly easy.

Advertisement