Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help taxi suit jacket lost

Options
  • 29-09-2012 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

The two Kids have just been dropped home to CHM from debs in town. Only problem is, young fella left his suit jacket in back seat of possibly a silver taxi car and they don't know taxi co as just flagged on street. So if anyone knows anyone or can pm me on numbers, it would be much appreciated. Tx lb6.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

krudler wrote: »
    seems to be a lot of suit jackets thefts, four threads in a single night! get onto Henry St about it there's a serial jacket thief.
    Ah yer all priceless .... Bloody mobiles aren't great for posting. Kept saying not accepted even though it had done..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I've deleted some completely useless posting. Cheers to the one user who reported the issue instead of posting rubbish on the forum about it.

Hope you find the jacket LB6

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭EMTFlynn

Put it on Limericks live 95fm.

That's how a student got her money back recently ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Hooked

EMTFlynn wrote: »
    Put it on Limericks live 95fm.

That's how a student got her money back recently ;)

Or just ring around the cab companies?

Surely limerick can't have more than a half dozen... I can only think of 3 - and I've lived here 34 years...

Anytime I've left stuff in a cab, a few phone calls have sorted it. Sure the base can do a shout out to all cabs in that company?

Best wait till tonight as the driver will be having a snooze/morning off after working last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Didn't pappyodaniel just post in the "need to buy a suit" thread that he found a suit jacket in his cab?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

seachto7 wrote: »
    Didn't pappyodaniel just post in the "need to buy a suit" thread that he found a suit jacket in his cab?
    He was taking the piss out of this thread, it would seem...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Thanks guys, I rang twelve taxi numbers on the night, but was told to wait till monday night as they may just work week nights. I'll try them all again tonight.

Never thought of 95fm. Will put that on the to-do list tomorrow too.

Advertisement