Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to get new nand flasher

Options
  • 29-09-2012 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

mine olimex board start to ack up, thinking of getting new flasher. Anyone can recome one> what would benefts of each one. Some info I got so far:
    2. Progskeet - possibility to use 360 clip
    2 .j-runner
    3. NandX
    5. Squirt

basically i'm looking as lesst as possible soldering and desolderinging ftom the flasher. I've seen quick connect board;s based on pogo pins, but cantfind anymore.

Any help will be appreciate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

If you want a cheap one. Bought off that site a few times with no problems. Never used that flasher so I don't know how good it is, but I doubt you will get a cheaper one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If you want a cheap one. Bought off that site a few times with no problems. Never used that flasher so I don't know how good it is, but I doubt you will get a cheaper one.

Every time I see your username this gets stuck in my head :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

EnterNow wrote: »
    Every time I see your username this gets stuck in my head :mad:

Haha! Glad to see I make an impact on somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I've a nand-x, cannot fault it. The J-runner programmer v2 might be a better addition though for the CR3 chips though since it'll give you a rater score based on the DIP settings, stick with the one iwth the best RATER score for the best timing. Could be a bit gimmicky though.

Nandx or a J-runner programmer for me :)

Advertisement