Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Game's Been Good To Me - Clay North (Irish Hip Hop)

Options
  • 28-09-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dub63

You got deadly flow. But if this is Irish hip hop you gotta drop the Yank accent. Doesn't suit it. That's my opinion anyway. Apart from that it's good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

you have obviously got talent and can rhyme man, dont waste it spouting nonsense about indo, cribs, chronic, homies and gats etc its just pure silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 claynorth

Thanks lads, I appreciate the feedback big time!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Jesus christ, calm down with the accent and the americanisms.

Somebody has to tell these hoes! haha only jokin, im havin fun with the tunes at the moment, watch out for the progression ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

claynorth wrote: »
    Somebody has to tell these hoes! haha only jokin, im havin fun with the tunes at the moment, watch out for the progression ;)

I dont think many people can take those accents seriously but its obvious you can rhyme man, dont sell yourself short and make some serious tunes!

More on the way soonish man!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

the accent wouldnt really bother me too although it could be toned down a little, the content is the first thing that has to change.
    otherwise not too bad, you can flow

Thanks man, appreciate the feed.

Advertisement