Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online document printing service?

Options
  • 28-09-2012 1:24pm

Not sure if this is the correct forum (didn't know where to put it actually) but is there a service where you can get a document or documents printed and sent back to you? I ask after seeing the Google Cloud Printing service. I have no printer, have no room for one nor do I need one permanently but I have mobility problems and would like to get the odd email or pdf printed. I'm probably asking a lot.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Not sure if this is the correct forum (didn't know where to put it actually) but is there a service where you can get a document or documents printed and sent back to you? I ask after seeing the Google Cloud Printing service. I have no printer, have no room for one nor do I need one permanently but I have mobility problems and would like to get the odd email or pdf printed. I'm probably asking a lot.....

Not sure this is what you are looking for, but I have gotten pdf's of a few hundred pages printed and bound by this guy in Adare. I was very happy with the service, as it was a genealogy report that I had printed in black and white and bound with a soft cover.

Contact details here
    http://www.bookmarksbinding.ie/contact-book-marks-thesis-binding-limerick.html

Thanks for the reply. They'd probably not be interested in me ordering 5 or 6 pages to be honest. It's probably not cost effective for any company unless they're taking large orders.

Advertisement