Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cois Tra, Kilbush Lane, Rush

Options
  • 28-09-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Howdy all,

My girlfriend and I are looking to rent our first apartment. I am from Rush, my girlfirned is from Garristown and we both have friends in the town so have decided Rush is the place :)

We spotted a place in Cois Tra on Kilbush Lane that would suit us perfectly but unfortunately when I rang the apartment is gone!

Just wondering if anyone on here knows of anyone who would is a landlord and has one of these apartments to let?

I know its a long shoot but worth a chance :D

Cheers

Eric
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Keep an eye on these apartments as they regularly go up for rent. There is also Ceol Na Mara and Woodland court about 100 yards away.

Knock at a door of one of the residents as they have a residents Assoc and ask where the Secretary lives they might be able to help you. Its a nice area.

Advertisement