Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&k Masada sling mount

Options
  • 28-09-2012 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

I have an A&K Masada and bought a mag pull masada sling mount for it, trouble is it doesn't fit.Have looked for an A&K version of this but to my knowledge it doesn't exist.
    Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Anyone got an A&K Masada with a sling mount on it that can answer my question?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭moggser

well if you give a little more info maybe .. i have a A&K masada with sling mount not magpul but ive no idea what your referring to can you post a link or pic maybe

EDIT you mean this??

what about the regular qd mount for them?

Yeah , I have the mag pull one but its not long enough to screw both bolts into the attachment area, did you use a different one or the one above?
    This is the one I bought:

http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=10&prodId=12562&cateId=155

na buddy i was using these and never have a ounce of probs with em
    10558_0.jpg

Hi moggser, want to use this type of mount but if you could post a link to the one you have successfully attached I'd go with that one.
    Thanks for the help!! (Sick of have to dump it on the ground every time I need a pair of hands)

• Advertisement

which type of mount one i posted or the one you posted?

Yeah had them on it first , didn't work - the ball bearings never really locked to keep everything attached, so the odd time the Masada would just fall off, but hey could have been a dodgy attachment.
    Where did you buy yours and ill pick one up?
    Cheers

moggser wrote: »
    which type of mount one i posted or the one you posted?
    The one I posted

cant remember where i got the mount's i posted but never failed and i have them single point dangling in front of me or flung round to behind me to and always stay's put..for now any way... never got the magpul mount you posted i knew they wouldnt fit

moggser wrote: »
    cant remember where i got the mount's i posted but never failed and i have them single point dangling in front of me or flung round to behind me to and always stay's put..for now any way... never got the magpul mount you posted i knew they wouldnt fit
    Happy days, I'm sure they ain't too hard to find , I'll have a nose now...one last question if you don't mind , do you remember what make/brand they where?
    ,would really speed things up for me.
    Thanks again for the help

• Advertisement

darren ff wrote: »
    Happy days, I'm sure they ain't too hard to find , I'll have a nose now...one last question if you don't mind , do you remember what make/brand they where,would really speed things up for me Thanks again for the help

aint got a clue buddy i erm borrowed it yeah thats the phrase im looking for :) from a mate and i guess i never wanted it back ha ha .. easy enough to get im sure rsov or ya local shop will have em

are you local to anywhere

Haha, done it few times meself;)
    Thanks for that , I'm close to Mia & hobby so should find them handy enough.
    Or worst case rsov.
    Cheers moggser I owe you one!!

darren ff wrote: »
    Haha, done it few times meself;)
    Thanks for that , I'm close to Mia & hobby so should find them handy enough.
    Or worst case rsov.
    Cheers moggser I owe you one!!

no bother if i come cross one ill give ya shout :)

Advertisement