Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball clubs in Thurles area

Options
  • 28-09-2012 7:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I haven't played for about fifteen years but was reasonably good as a teenager. I have recently moved to Thurles and was hoping to find a club where I would be welcome as a recreational player. Can anybody recommend a particular club?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sparky71

I haven't played for about fifteen years but was reasonably good as a teenager. I have recently moved to Thurles and was hoping to find a club where I would be welcome as a recreational player. Can anybody recommend a particular club?

There is a team In thurles called Tipp Talons they play Men's 2 in Kilkenny... Don't know any contact.. Look up baasketball Ireland website

• Registered Users Posts: 5 peteacher

http://kilkennyandsoutheastareabasketballboard.com/tip_clubs.html

This link will give you all the information on getting in contact with Club secretaries in Tipperary.

Advertisement