Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand Bicycle in Perth

Options
  • 27-09-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

I'll be arriving in Perth for a two month stay in early December. I'll be looking to buy a 2nd hand road bicycle on arrival for use during my stay. Looking for recommendations for bike shops or is Gumtree the way to go? Maybe someone on this site might be looking to sell a road bicycle 56cm. Any info would be appreciated.
    Also looking for info re bike trails / routes around the Perth Area, any info?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Dud I forgot to bring those maps back to Ireland for you. I can arrange posting.

Perth is full of cycle paths, literally 100's of km. Cycling around the river is probably one of the most popular. whats know as the Freemantle loop is a bout 60km.

Be warned though it is windy here about 300 out of 365 days.

bikeexchange.com.au is a good place to look for bikes and there are lots of local bike shops.

Advertisement