Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dairygold

Options
  • 27-09-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Bear with me please cuz I don't know if I'm doing this right! This should be alink to a coupon for 30 c off a Dairy Gold Baking Block. It is on pigsback.com as well but maybe not everyone has a pigsback account :)

http://dairygold.mailcampaign.rmg.ie/coupon/DairyGold_Coupon.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

got six today and will be getting more soon

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ace lady

great bargain, got 30 of these today as expiry not until feb'13.
    did a 'google' b4 shopping which showed that butter can be frozen. happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Hi,

Its only one coupon per consumer on it, I got 15 with PB coupons on saturday and have started stocking up for christmas baking, freezer also ready for them, great offer in Tesco at 49c until 9th Oct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

???? My local Tesco in Crumlin wouldn't accept the voucher. They couldn't read/scan the barcode and it wasn't showing up on their system. :mad:

Anyone else having problems? How did you use all the coupons when it's supposed to be 1 per customer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭donnacha

???? My local Tesco in Crumlin wouldn't accept the voucher. They couldn't read/scan the barcode and it wasn't showing up on their system. :mad:

Anyone else having problems? How did you use all the coupons when it's supposed to be 1 per customer?

sign up to pigsback and print the coupon from there - I've had no issues using them. The pigsback coupon also states 1 coupon per purchase:

Consumers & Retailers: Kerry Foods Ireland will redeem this coupon to the value of €0.30 once accepted as part payment for Dairygold Baking Block.ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE ONLY.Valid in black & white colour.It must not be used for any other product or promotion. Limited to one coupon per purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash or in conjunction with any other offer.

• Advertisement

I Never read the PB vouchers properly! :confused:

Tried it in baking last night - its a lot better than the stuff I usually use, and its nice. Made salted caramel cupcakes and used it in both the cake and the icing - went down well with everyone

so if you have not used it - its definitely worth trying

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

49c in supervalu at the moment!

donnacha wrote: »
    Consumers & Retailers: Kerry Foods Ireland will redeem this coupon to the value of €0.30 once accepted as part payment for Dairygold Baking Block.ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE ONLY.Valid in black & white colour.It must not be used for any other product or promotion. Limited to one coupon per purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash or in conjunction with any other offer.
    mrswalton wrote: »
    49c in supervalu at the moment!

FYI T's & C's have been updated on the Pigsback Coupon for the diarygold:
    ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE ONLY REGARDLESS OF AMOUNT OF PRODUCT IN BASKET

Thankfully I have a fair few left with the old T's & C's printed.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Confused:confused:
    The coupon is is still one coupon per purchase ie per item, so why the "regardless of amount of product in basket"?

If you can still use one coupon per purchase then I am seriously missing the point here

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Is that supposed to mean 'per transaction'. ?

Thanks for that, was ready to go into SV for a big load.

If I was to just carry them to the till without a basket do you think i could get away with buying 10 of them? :)

• Advertisement

Confused:confused:
    The coupon is is still one coupon per purchase ie per item, so why the "regardless of amount of product in basket"?

If you can still use one coupon per purchase then I am seriously missing the point here

I suppose you could take two views of this edit to the coupon t's & c's ...

my reading is that they have changed it to try and bring it in line with the coupon on their website (i.e. one coupon per customer) - why edit it otherwise?

It could of course be read that you can buy unlimited quantities once you have a coupon for each.

Unfortunately the additional text will only cause frustration/confusion with cashiers as the t's & c's are different to other pigsback coupons.

mrswalton wrote: »
    Is that supposed to mean 'per transaction'. ?

Thanks for that, was ready to go into SV for a big load.

If I was to just carry them to the till without a basket do you think i could get away with buying 10 of them? :)

Honestly I'd still give it a go - as if we can't work it out then the cashiers won't either.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭crayon80

Anyone want to try this and report back? :D

Tesco are selling two of these with a free baking tin, it is a square black one. They're selling them with the two butters in the tin, all wrapped up in plastic, but the price is still €1.98 same as full price for two butters . €1.33 if they take 2 coupons!

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Maybe other shops have the offer too?

I used them in SV over the weekend and bought 8 in one transaction, had to re-stock since the others were gone and I have a christmas fair to bake for next weekend,

Advertisement