Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last word 27th Sept.

Options
  • 27-09-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭

My ears are grating...was that the world's poshest hurling analyst in The Last Word just there?

Throw in the sniffling and the pauses and they are also in the running to be the most annoying.

Finally (and I'm not joking about this), was it a man or a woman?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

My ears are grating...was that the world's poshest hurling analyst in The Last Word just there?

Throw in the sniffling and the pauses and they are also in the running to be the most annoying.

Hahah, i was expecting a thread on this. I had to turn it off after 5 mins. He sounded like he was sucking on a clove rock and had something buried up his back passage. Very weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Aidric wrote: »
    Hahah, i was expecting a thread on this. I had to turn it off after 5 mins. He sounded like he was sucking on a clove rock and had something buried up his back passage. Very weird.

I didn't hear the piece in question, but I'm nominating this^ as description of the year! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I heard it.

Half listening to it in the car on the way back from Limerick,
    I just assumed it was some kind of pisstake sketch.

But herself said it was someone called Enda ???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Actually it reminded me of this when I was listening. i wonder if Matt was breaking up on the inside.

Advertisement