Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audi on it's roof on Pennywell Rd.

Options
  • 27-09-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭

I passed an Audi overturned on Pennywell Rd. today around 3pm.
    An ambulance was at the scene. How can a car be travelling fast enough to be overturned in such an area? Traffic was managing to get past slowly.

Did anyone see this accident? Stolen car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Pretty easy really, hit the kerb hard enough whilst taking corrective action and you can roll your car.

I can remember it happening outside the petrol station in Adare during the day a few years back just after the bend outside the pub coming from the Limerick side. Adare village wouldn't be a place for traffic to be traveling at speed either. As BB said, it can easily happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I saw a car on it's side in the parking spaces by Instore on Friday night. It looked like some lads had just decided to topple it over.

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    I saw a car on it's side in the parking spaces by Instore on Friday night. It looked like some lads had just decided to topple it over.
    That pic was all over FB! Happened to a friends brother right outside his house in the city about 2 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Itsdacraic wrote: »

That was my friends Nissan Micra. He was working in a bar and I believe the manager came in and told him that something was wrong with his car. He went out to see it on its side. Some people he knew did it so it was just a joke. The car was grand I believe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement