Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi Functional printer advice

Options
  • 27-09-2012 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,

I have HP Photosmart B110a and it is just a scam! They promice around 250 pages per cartridge, and a change cartridge every 150 paged (eve I use draft mode quite a lot).

Can someone recommend good wireless printer/scanner/copier (fax isn't necessary but will be a nice bonus) with reasonable price (especially price per page).
    Is it worth to look for a color laser?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭Firblog

Try this xl version of the ink

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭OgreSwamp

Yesterday I've checked - I had 2 normal and 1 XL of black cartridges. Moreover, last XL cartridge was bought in April and I haven't use printer between May and Sept completely (I was shipping printer by sea).
    I've spent 2 sets of color cartridges too. Cost of print is way too high... Moreover official HP resellers don't sell HP 364 cartridges anymore. Printer is about 1.5 years on market and they don't support it? Its insane!

Advertisement