Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Echo Lake.

Options
  • 27-09-2012 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭

Anyone listening to this record in advance of their Oct 10 workmans Gig?
    I think it will be a great gig..you can hear the album here..gorgeous stuff.

http://www.echolakeband.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Never heard of them but that album sounds pretty daycent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Wild Peace is the definite standout so far...Some tracks do seem to fall a bit flat but enough good moments to keep me interested.Pity about their drummer who died recently.R.I.P

'We are so sad to say that our close friend and brilliant drummer Peter Hayes passed away on Thursday morning at the age of 25.'

• Registered Users Posts: 15 unicio

I'm going to that gig. would you interested in that kind of music .dream pop, post rock, ambient.? If so wanna be your gig buddy.

Interested in a lotta different types of music but yeah I like dreamy pop aka Echolake,procelin Raft...it suits my mood sometimes.
    I will be heading with a group of music fans you are welcome to join us!
    http://www.gigonometry.com/events/78398432/

Thanks for the blog niall..really good read..shouldnt have repost without asking.:rolleyes:.should be a great gig!
    Whats your personal opinion having met them? the real deal?are u going?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Langer Dan

Ah their music is the job.

I think they're gonna be huge.
    Wish I was but alas time/money is against me .:(
    Hope everyone headed has a ball.

Langer Dan wrote: »
    Ah their music is the job.

I think they're gonna be huge.
    Wish I was but alas time/money is against me .:(
    Hope everyone headed has a ball.

Thought they where just amazing and i was fairly sober tonight!
    I think every one of the people there will concur .the new drummer was amazing..linda's soaring fragile voice over the keyboard..toms frantic guitar..indie stars!

unicio wrote: »
    I'm going to that gig. would you interested in that kind of music .dream pop, post rock, ambient.? If so wanna be your gig buddy.

So me ol flower how was the gig for you? Jin Ling?

Advertisement