Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals at my place 28/9/2012

Options
  • 27-09-2012 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Apologies for short notice but...

I'm looking to have some games at my place AE/UMVC3/SFXT/ Whatever you would like to play, I've got 2/3 Setups so it should be grand and smooth, Maybe even a little recording or stream for the craic

Planning on doing this Friday, everybody is welcome to attend [So long as you're good at FG's or likeable:pac:]

If anyone is interested send me a PM and I'll get back to you soon as, I live near Omni park so theres an Idea of the trek.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

4 people are coming so far

another 6 or so can attend

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

lies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

you need any more xboxes?

2gen wrote: »
    you need any more xboxes?

I've got enough Xboxs thanks:D. a monitor would be a dilight if anybody is driving here.

Attendence check

Onion, Jun, Koko, Ben, Naphiel and Fergus

Maybe [Ladnopoka]

If I forgot anyone let me know

Place should be okay to attend from 2:00 onwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Would be well up for it, but I have to train for a fencing competition this weekend. If there's anything in XGC tomorrow, I'll glady go along - trying to get more stick experience.

Hope you all had a good time, should do it again sometime

ggs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Yeah was a lot of fun, ggs everyone

Advertisement