Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now, this is how you handle Christian scammers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Rheo

Looked at the comments section and saw that NonStampCollector posted this:
    In Australia, if you've got a reply paid envelope it is actually legal to unglue the edges of the envelope and kind of stretch it back into a flat sheet of paper, and wrap it around whatever the fuck you want. Drop it in a mailbox, and the company is legally obliged to pay.
    A certain mail-order company changed their business practices a few years back when a counter-campaign encouraged everyone to send them house-bricks. They got sh*tloads of bricks, at about $40 postage a pop. sh*tloads.
    I lol'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

seems they are investing power in the rug!

i suggest atheists lobby for them to be charged with blasphemy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Wow he made a church proabably worth several million pay a bit of poxy postage. Thatll learn em.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I agree I was expecting something a bit more dramatic. Though a campaign to get a lot of people doing the same would be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Umm, while I appreciate the sentiment I think putting rusty nails in the mail is not a good idea. Sure stick it to the church by making them pay ridiculous postage, but try not to make your package look like a mail bomb in the process. The post office xray guy must have had a heart attack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Barr125

Prayer in application form?? FINALLY! it'll make things so much quicker now

:pac:

Advertisement