Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find AUG Stakedown Latch (ST-18)

Options
  • 26-09-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Any one know where I might find an AUG ST-18 (Takedown latch):

TM-PT-ST-18.JPG

My one is missing the thin metal clasp and I'm trying to ensure it doesnt decide to fall apart on the next skirmish.

Any ideas most online stores seem sold out?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Your better off putting up a WANTED thread in the adverts to see if anyone has that part or you could ring up AirsoftEire or another retailer to see if they have one lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

You can actually write to asg with the part number and they will sort something out with ya, My cousin had the same dilemma and they sorted him out.

Worth a shot asking anyways :).

DP

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Cheers folks!

Found a site in Germany that sells them so ordered a couple to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Hi Kentar, could I trouble you for a link to that german airsoft store please?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Sure not a problem:
    http://www.airsofthardware.de/shop/show/2955?item=1&page=1&search_cat=0&searchstring=st-18

Although the guys at Airsoftguns.ie have confirmed that they can get this part for JG Augs (AU-18 fits TMs too) if required - might be cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Kentar wrote: »
    Sure not a problem:
    http://www.airsofthardware.de/shop/show/2955?item=1&page=1&search_cat=0&searchstring=st-18

Although the guys at Airsoftguns.ie have confirmed that they can get this part for JG Augs (AU-18 fits TMs too) if required - might be cheaper.
    Thanks Kentar, just interested to see what they have AUG wise, parts can be pricey or hard to get.Fair play man:cool:

Advertisement