Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone buy from laptopbatteries.ie

Options
  • 26-09-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi i am just wondering if anyone bought from this site

any luck ? are they good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 funi1234

Well I've been waiting a month for them to send me a battery.
    I ordered a 9 cell dell battery, they sent me out the wrong one.
    I sent back the wrong battery, they said it wasn't the 9 cell battery I ordered.
    I sent them proof from their website that it was the 9 cell I ordered, they said it wasn't in stock.
    I asked for a refund, they never gave it to me.
    I rang and asked what the story was, they said they were getting them in on Thursday (last Thursday)
    I rang them just then (5 mins ago) to see was it sent, they said it wasn't the 9 cell battery I ordered and they said he couldn't send it until I paid more, The boss isn't there, "he isn't even in the country". There is no one else to contact I cant have a contact email address for him.

Edit: Just got a call back saying he got the go ahead from his boss to send me the battery I've waited a month for, lets see if it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 trev63

Advertisement