Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaisce

Options
  • 26-09-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi lads,
    I was just wondering, for the "Personal Skill" part of the Gaisce would self-taught guitar count or would I have to get formal lessons?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Hi lads,
    I was just wondering, for the "Personal Skill" part of the Gaisce would self-taught guitar count or would I have to get formal lessons?
    Cheers.

You have to get the sheet signed off by an instructor so I'd guess you'd need formal lessons. Does your school offer group lessons? They're generally cheaper.

You'd be better off asking the Gaisce co-ordinator in your school but I'm pretty sure you'd need to get lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 MyNameIsEoghan

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭ButtonBox

Well we're allowed do self-taught things like that once the coordinator signs it off in our record/log book thing each week.
    He says he'll monitor what we do, and then sign for us.
    :)

Advertisement