Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any offers on Ribena?

Options
  • 26-09-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

I have some coupons left, does anyone know of any offers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

Frowzy wrote: »

tesco have a 2 for €6 on which ain't as good as the half price we've been getting most of the year ... was pretty sure supervalu had an offer on when I was in last weekend but didn't buy as i've gallons of the stuff at the moment:p

actually scratch that - looks like they updated their offers on monday and no mention of ribena in their offers brochure: https://supervalu.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/SV-PA-214.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Frowzy wrote: »

If you still have Ribena coupons in date (I have a few dated end of October and end Nov), then Ribena 1 ltr is now half price in Super Valu - at €1.99 - so just 99 cent with a €1 voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭valc

Ribena also half price in Superquinn, Rathgar

valc

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭frankmul

Supervalu Boyle has it at half price now

Advertisement