Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos 3 for 2 - trampolines/bikes etc

Options
  • 26-09-2012 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

It's a bit early I know but my daughter wants a trampoline so I'm hoping to get her one for Christmas. I checked on Argos and their trampolines come under their 'buy 3, get the cheapest item free' offers. Their 10 foot trampoline with enclosure is 249 euro. I could get three of them for 498 euro.

So my question is is there anybody out there who's thinking of buying a trampoline or a toy/bike anything from the toy range for around 250ish? If 3 of us purchase together, we'd save a lot of money. It would work out as 166 euro each instead of 249.

I know this is a long shot. Thanks. The offer ends next Tuesday 2nd October.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

You must have been watching BulkBuy Britain last night. :D

Great Idea. Best to let people know where you are based thou.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

I wasn't. lol!!

I'm based in Cork so the delivery address would be Cork if that suits anyone. My child doesn't need 3 trampolines! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PlanIT Computing

Not sure if €249 is a good price for the trampoline as the 13ft one with enclosure is €249 in smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Not sure if €249 is a good price for the trampoline as the 13ft one with enclosure is €249 in smyths

I think she means that without the offer they are 249 each. Buy 3 and they will cost 166 Euro saving you 83euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

lol Newkie!

Sniipe, yes, I meant it would cost 166 euro. But PlanIT you're right Smyths prices are good so Argos seem to be over-priced in the first place.

Advertisement