Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penneys coming to Childers Road?

Options
  • 26-09-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

My hubby heard this morning that Penneys is going to be moving into the spot recently vacated by Atlantic Homecare in the Childers Road retail park-just wondering if anyone else heard it , or if there's any truth in it??
    EEEkkkkI would be soooo excited to have a big new Penney's near me!!!Oh I hope it's true!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Only read it on boards as a rumour but you know limerick and rumours! They quickly become fact.

I welcome it if the news is true!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Marks & Spencer surely.............;)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    Marks & Spencer surely.............;)

I was saying that to the Mrs on Sunday, only a matter of time before the rumours start.

Penny's already have two in Limerick, do you think there's enough demand for a third?

If Marks & Spencers go there, I'm going to have to rent a jcb and make my own exit. One(ish) exit. Brilliant lads.

M&S, what size of a premises did they want to build out in the crescent? Wonder would it be similar in size?

Advertisement