Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafe Cork City

Options
  • 26-09-2012 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was hoping you might be able to help. I've a Skype interview this Friday and need to find an internet cafe in Cork City.

Is there any internet cafe in the city which has webcams and maybe even booths so that I can have my interview in private?

Any help which you can give would be appreciated.
    Anto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Anto318 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was hoping you might be able to help. I've a Skype interview this Friday and need to find an internet cafe in Cork City.

Is there any internet cafe in the city which has webcams and maybe even booths so that I can have my interview in private?

Any help which you can give would be appreciated.
    Anto
    Web Work House on Winthrop St (between Patrick & Oliver Plunkett Streets) has all of the above and is open 24/7.

Advertisement