Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ear mould

Options
  • 25-09-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭

can anyone tell me where the best place to get a new mould for hearing aid, think im due a new as its been years since i got one. galway or mayo and how much would it cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Ear moulds can be quite pricey unfortunately. Price will obviously vary from different suppliers, but my Starkey ones are about €80/ pare. That's through my hearing aid supplier.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 gteehan83

go to Gerard Sweeney in Blanch Village hes dirt cheap and excellent. i get mine done there. 2euro batteries and 80euro ear moulds

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I get mine through the HSE if I need to get a new one every few years my ears are quiet small but put it in right ear. Who ever your hearing aid supplier is would advise you where to go.

Advertisement